Mr and Mrs.

Mr and Mrs.

Friday, July 27, 2007

This and That

Haven't had time to post anything lately. Well to tell the truth, this blogging scares me. LOL. But I'm here trying again. I guess that is the only way I'm going to get it done.
My Grandchildren are growing so fast. I just might have to put something on their heads to stop the growth. Hmm, means I'm getting older too. But as long as we all can have fun, then I guess it will be ok. So many things have been going on. There is always something to do. I thank God that our health lets us get to spend a lot of time with our Grandkids.
I have posted some more recent pictures of some of the kids. I have to get my camera busy again. When I'm taking pictures someone is always missing. But one of these days, I'll surprise all, and I will get some family pictures taken. Look out world, she is at it again.

1 comment:

AdoptedAsHisOwn said...

Yayyyyy! A new post! You're a pro at blogging!! ha ha